IMH Prompt Care is for those needing medical care for an illness or injury that is not life-threatening but just can't wait until the next day.
- First and only prompt care in Iroquois County that is open 24/7, including all holidays
- Walk-in family services for all ages, even if you've never been a patient at IMH
- One-stop for all of your healthcare needs, including on-site pharmacy (during normal business hours), labs, and testing
- Staffed with all Medical Physicians, we will be here to treat you no matter when your condition occurs
- On-site 24/7 Emergency Department, just in case your illness or injury is more serious than you initially thought
- Benefits of both a primary care clinic and an ER, without the ER cost
IMH Prompt Care is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including all holidays.
To utilize this new service, please come to the south entrance of the hospital's main campus, located inside directly adjacent to the ER.
Most insurances are accepted, so please bring your insurance card with you on your visit. If you do not have insurance or have a high deductible plan, we offer low self-pay rates, making it more convenient for you. Ask our receptionist for more details upon arrival.
For more information, please call IMH Prompt Care at 815.432.7762.