Iroquois Home Health
Experienced, Professional, & Compassionate
Iroquois Home Health is dedicated to making sure your transition from the hospital or nursing facility to your home is smooth and comfortable. Whether you need skilled nursing care, rehabilitative therapy, or have personal care needs, our team will respond with genuine concern for your recovery and well-being.
Our goal is to help you achieve your optimal level of health and independence while surrounded by the comfort and security of your own home.
At Iroquois Home Health, we believe when home-based care is possible, recovery is much more effective and cost-efficient. Studies show patients utilizing home health services reduce their cost of care by as much as 40%, hospital readmissions decrease by as much as 25%, and patient's recovery time is faster.
Reasons why patients and their families choose Iroquois Home Health:
* Home is a place of comfort, memories, emotional and physical associations
* Faster release from the hospital
* Substitute for hospital or nursing home
* Involvement with treatment
* Unrestricted visiting hours for family and friends
* Greater sense of well-being and overall morale
* Quality of life
Who We Help
Perhaps you are wondering if you or a loved one would benefit from home care with Iroquois. The best way to get all your questions answered is to contact us directly. However, here are some examples of situations in which we can help...
We can help when a patient requires a "healthcare alternative" after hospitalization, nursing home stay, outpatient surgery, or to manage a chronic illness or when a patient requires skilled nursing care services such as:
* Cardiac & Post-Operative Care
* Care of the Terminally Ill
* Catheter Care
* Complex Teaching
* Disease Management
* Diabetic Management
* Extensive Wound Care/Dressings
* Internal Nutrition (Feeding Tubes)
* IV Therapy/PICC Lines
* Occupational Therapy
* Ostomy Care Education
* Pain Management
* Physical Therapy
* Speech Therapy
How We Help
We can help by:
* Assisting you in making a smooth transition from the hospital or nursing home to your home.
* Provide skilled and professional assistance to effectively monitor and manage a medical condition.
* Provide personal care assistance to help you remain independent.
* Assist you in achieving the greatest potential for recovery while minimizing the effects of illness on both you and your family.
Most skilled home health services provided by Iroquois Home Health are reimbursed by Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial insurance. An Iroquois Home Health representative will work closely with you and your family to obtain maximum reimbursement coverage.
Iroquois Home Health Team
Our compassionate, caring and knowledgeable team is highly qualified to provide skilled and professional assistance to effectively monitor and manage your medical condition. We can assist you in achieving the greatest potential for recovery while minimizing the effects of illness on both you and your family.
Our home health team partners with your doctor to provide timely progress reports and update your care as needed.
* Skilled Nurses understand your unique medical needs and are highly trained to care for you in your home environment.
* Physical Therapists help restore the use of muscles and limbs for increased levels of function.
* Occupational Therapists promote independence and mobility by evaluating and retraining patients so they can resume activities of daily living.
* Speech Pathologists assist patients in re-learning language skills and overcoming impairments in speech, hearing, comprehension and swallowing.
* Home Health Aides, guided by the supervision of Registered Nurses, assist patients with the tasks of daily life, enabling patients to remain at home.
* Medical Social Workers evaluate patient's social, financial, and emotional needs. They use their knowledge of community resources to counsel patients and their families and make appropriate referrals.
Iroquois Home Health has cared for patients and their families for over a quarter of a century in Iroquois and Ford counties, as well as portions of Livingston and Vermillion counties. Our referrals come from physicians throughout the state, healthcare facilities in and outside of Illinois, and by word of mouth from families who have benefited from the skilled comfort and care given by our home health team.
Iroquois Memorial Hospice is located in the Iroquois Regional Health Center at 200 North Laird Lane, Watseka, Illinois.
To discuss how the Iroquois Home Health team can individualize services tailored for you and your family's needs, please call 815.432.6175 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Affiliated with Iroquois Memorial Hospital
* Licensed by the Illinois Department of Public Health
* Medicare and Medicaid Certified
* Certified and Accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations