Iroquois Home Health
EXPERIENCED, PROFESSIONAL & COMPASSIONATE
Iroquois Home Health is dedicated to making sure that your transition from the hospital or nursing facility to your home is smooth and comfortable. Whether you need skilled nursing care, rehabilitative therapy or have personal care needs, our staff will respond with genuine concern for your recovery and well-being.
Our goal is to help you achieve your optimal level of health and independence while surrounded by the comfort and security of your own home.
At Iroquois Home Health, we believe that when home-based care is possible, recovery is much more effective and cost-efficient. It is a proven fact that home care is leading the way - not only in holding down the sky-rocketing costs of healthcare - but in achieving a more successful recuperation period.
Give us a call Iroquois Home Health at 815.432.6175 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
to discuss your situation and your particular needs with one of our healthcare professionals.
200 N. Laird Lane|
Watseka, IL 60970
Iroquois Home Health serves portions of Iroquois, Vermilion, Ford and Livingston counties. We receive referrals for services from physicians throughout the state and from healthcare facilities in and outside of Illinois.
Who We Help
Perhaps you are wondering if you or a loved one would benefit from home care with Iroquois. The best way to get all your questions answered is to contact us directly. However, here are some examples of situations in which we can help...
We can hep when a patient requires a "healthcare alternative" after hospitalization, nursing home stay, outpatient surgery, or to manage a chronic illness or when a patient requires skilled nursing care services such as:
* IV Therapy/PICC Lines
* Cardiac & Post-Operative Care
* Diabetic Management
* Extensive Wound Care/Dressings
* Care of the Terminally Ill
* Internal Nutrition (Feeding Tubes)
* Catheter Care
* Complex Teaching
* Disease Management
* Pediatric Care
* Ostomy Care Education
How We Help
We can help by...
* Assisting you in making a smooth transition from hospital or nursing home to your home.
* Provide skilled and professional assistance to effectively monitor and manage a medical condition.
* Provide personal care assistance to help you remain independent.
* Assist you in achieving the greatest potential for recovery while minimizing the effects of illness on both you and your family.
Most skilled home health services provided by Iroquois Home Health are reimbursed by Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial insurance. An Iroquois Home Health representative will work closely with you to obtain maximum reimbursement coverage.
Our agency serves all of Iroquois and Ford counties and portions of Livingston and Vermilion counties. We receive referrals from physicians throughout the state and from healthcare facilities in and outside of Illinois.
Our compassionate, caring and knowledgeable staff is highly qualified to provide skilled and professional assistance to effectively monitor and manage your medical condition. We can assist you in achieving the greatest potential for recovery while minimizing the effects of illness on both you and your family.
* Skilled Nurses understand your unique medical needs and are highly trained to care for you in your home environment.
* Physical Therapists help restore the use of muscles and limbs for increased levels of function.
* Occupational Therapists promote independence and mobility by evaluating and retraining patients so they can resume activities of daily living.
* Speech Pathologists assist patients in re-learning language skills and overcoming impairments in speech, hearing, comprehension and swallowing.
* Home Health Aides, guided by the supervision of Registered Nurses, assist patients with the tasks of daily life, enabling patients to remain at home.
* Medical Social Workers evaluate patient's social, financial, and emotional needs. They use their knowledge of community resources to counsel patients and their families, and make appropriate referrals.
Iroquois Home Health is...
* Affiliated with Iroquois Memorial Hospital
* Licensed by the Illinois Department of Public Health
* Medicare and Medicaid Certified
* Accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations