Iroquois Memorial Hospice Services
The theme of "It Must Be Love" reminds us that hospice and palliative care is about more than traditional healthcare. It's hope and more -- it's providing solutions for difficult times when hope is in question, it's being close in a time of fear, it's a friend with time to share, it's laughter in the midst of tears, it's dignity, it's humanity, it's what we do. It must be love.
National Hospice & Palliative Care Organization
Iroquois Memorial Hospice is an option and choice for the patient and family which allows the patient to be cared for in his/her home surrounded by family and friends. Services are paid for by Medicare, Medicaid and/or private health plans and are provided to all who are eligible regardless of sex, race, creed or ability to pay.
Our Services include but are not limited to:
* Hospice Medical Director who consults with staff and patients.
* Nursing visits scheduled as needed
* 24 Hour On-call Staff
* C.N.A. visits as scheduled
* Expert pain and symptom control using appropriate medications and holistic methods
* Supplies and equipment
* Psychosocial Assistance and Support
* Financial and Legal Information/referrals
* Spiritual support through the Spiritual Care Team with patient's permission
* Volunteers to offer patients assistance in errands, companionship, conversation
* Counseling for patient, family and community.
* Education for family, facilities, and community
* Assistance with funeral planning and arrangements
* Grief support for patient, family and community
* Community Outreach-Speaker's Bureau
Iroquois Memorial Hospice is located in the Iroquois Regional Health Center at 200 North Laird Lane, Watseka, Illinois. You can reach us at 815.432.0185.